Original VetBed® Vet Fleece for Whelping Boxes. Hygienic, non-allergenic and non-toxic, durable, long-lasting machine washable veterinary fleece. Like many successful brands, Vetbed® has become a generic term for bedding, but there is only one Vetbed®. Vetbed® bedding provides advanced support and thermal retention properties for all animals.
- Hygienic and non-allergenic & non toxic
- Excellent drainage properties
- Machine washable
- Suitable for home, travel and professional use
- Available in wide range of sizes, colours & designs
- Ideal for animals with skin problems or allergies
Vetbed® the Original green backed fleece petbed, recommended by vets, preferred by breeders. Dog and cat bedding with tremendous strength and durability while retaining luxurious feel The higher bulk and superb heat retention distinguishes it from all other dog beds Easily machine washable without deterioration time after time.
Washing Vetbed® is easy.
- Wash in warm or hot water, regular cycle, normal detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- There is always going to be a small percentage of loose fiber in the Vetbed from the manufacturing process. Washing before use is advised to remove any loose fiber to ensure none is ingested by pups by accident.
- Do wash in hot water, Vetbed® can withstand water temperatures up to 140°F.
- Do use laundry aids such a Borax® or Sudsy Ammonia® if your Vetbed is heavily soiled due to whelping or other tough stains. Use ammonia if your Vetbed smells strongly of urine.
- Chlorine Bleach will shorten the life of your Vetbed®. Vetbed® is made of 100% synthetic fibres and synthetic fibres become brittle when subjected to chlorine bleach. If you feel the need to deep clean your Vetbed® use the hottest water available and Borax® or hydrogen peroxide